Hunting the Dark ~ update

HTD web

A quick update for now, but at least it’s looking like good news… Here is the direct link to buy the HUNTING THE DARK ebook from Amazon in North America:

If anyone has any problems with this, do let me know. I’m still doing some investigation into issues with searching for the title, but at least we know it’s there. πŸ™‚

This entry was posted in Publishing and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Hunting the Dark ~ update

1. Jesse McClusky says:

Yay! *snag*

2. Maliha says:

So…I read Hunting the Dark and it was really good!! Jace is so sweet πŸ˜€

But I want to know who he stayed with in Southie… surely not a female? Someone that will try to push them apart in the next one? Speaking of which…when’s the next book coming out?! Will it be the last one in the series?? I want it now…pretty please

I’m glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for letting me know. πŸ™‚

As things stand, there is no third book planned – which is why I tried my best to sort of tie things up nicely for Moth at the end of this chapter of her life. Of course, there are TONS more stories I COULD tell about her, so we’ll see… Maybe if lots of readers want more I will write more. I do have a free story in mind, a long ‘short’ story or novella kind of thing.

• Maliha says:

I could bake you chocolate chip cookies for wrapping up your stories with good endings and not playing with our emotions! Hmmm I would love to read more about Moth in any form of book, be it short or long. And since short stories would come out faster, I really like those. I’m sure lots of readers do want more and more (greedy little readers, I tell you)

Well, I love chocolate chip cookies… πŸ™‚ Also, I’m very glad you appreciate that I try not to torture my readers toooo much. πŸ˜‰

Hopefully we have not seen the last of Moth. Thanks again for commenting,

Kaz

3. Cory says:

i can not WAIT for the next one. i realy hope Moth tells her older sister about being a vampire. dealing with family drama on being a vampire is why i read these so i can not wait to see how moth handles living at home again!

As I said to the commenter above, sadly there is no third book planned with my publisher. However! I haven’t entirely ruled out writing more by myself, so we’ll see what kind of response Hunting the Dark gets from readers. I tried my best to tie it up with a neat sort of ending at this stage. If not a ‘happily ever after’ then at least a ‘happy for now’. I agree that it would be fun to see more of Moth living back home with her sisters again… πŸ™‚

• cory says:

Omg this series feals like it is just getting started. Don’t end it now.

Don’t give up hope! I genuinely still love Moth, and will do my best to return to her at some point.

• Cory says:

please do it! I love Moth and can not wait to see how her older sister takes the news! you ended the second book right at one of my favorite parts!

4. Emily Afford says:

Omg please please please make this a paperback!! I so desperately want to read it!