Spring Cleaning

You might have noticed a few changes around these here parts, and that’s going to continue for a while as I tweak and fiddle with my new website theme. I needed something that would allow me to use drop-down menus and include more information – more clearly – about the books and stories I have coming out, and this simple theme seems to be working well for that.

The only ‘bad’ thing about the new layout, is that although nested comments remain a feature (i.e. we can reply directly to each other in blog comments), it no longer automatically sends an email to let you know when I’ve replied to you. This almost made me change the whole site again, but I really do like the simplicity of the new design… I’ve decided to keep it as it is for now, but please know that I’ll be responding to comments – as I always try to – so you’ll have to pop back and check my reply later on. Um… if you want to, of course. 😉

Also, let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see here. I’ve added the first 2 chapters of The Iron Witch, for example, and am thinking of putting up some deleted scenes. What else am I missing? Thanks!

This entry was posted in Housekeeping. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Spring Cleaning

1. Ailsa says:

Deleted scenes sound great!

2. I love spring cleaning it always rejuvenates me! By the way, I just finished reading The Iron Witch and loved it! I can hardly wait for the sequel!

3. Isabel says:

First of all, the new set-up is convenient for me at least because it loads about ten times faster. I have no idea why, but that’s good news for me!

I can’t wait to read The Iron Witch right after I finish The Demon’s Lexicon. I absolutely adore reading deleted scenes from both movies and especially books, so please share! Although I think I should wait until I’ve finished The Iron Witch before I read them, as they might hold spoilers, and even if they don’t, I’d still like to read the whole thing first so I actually know what you’re talking about XD

But anyway, sounds great! I always check back anyway to see if there are any new comments or responses to my comments — I’m definitely a very faithful blog reader, considering how many blogs I read and have to keep track of LOL! Plus I comment obsessively on all of them, in case you hadn’t noticed XD

That’s good news about the faster loading – maybe other people are experiencing the same. Hmm…

Re. deleted scenes: yes, you should read it first just in case! There could be a couple of spoilers. 🙂

P.S. I love that you comment regularly.

4. trish says:

It looks really elegant!

What a super surprise to hear your posh voice on the phone earlier!!! I will write soon–wish I could’ve talked longer. Miss you *HUGS* xoxoxoxoxoxo

5. Lora says:

Good idea to put up the deleted scenes.
    And nice new layout for the website.
    😉

6. Liz says:

Ooh, I like it. And like one of your other commenters said: it loads much faster too.

L x