Eleventh Heaven

“Twenty minutes to save the world and I’ve got a Post Office… And it’s shut!”

I don’t have much to say, other than: Welcome to the TARDIS Matt Smith! 🙂

Please excuse me lounging in geek heaven right now – I definitely approve of the 11th Doctor. New companion Amy Pond (wonderfully portrayed by Karen Gillan) also shows lots of potential; my goodness, she actually has a personality! I like her already.

Bring on next week’s episode…

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Eleventh Heaven

1. Firewolf says:

very interesting… I hope the season is awesome!

2. Yolanda says:

I agree! I was very impressed. Can’t wait to watch the rest of the series. 😀

3. Maria Lima says:

Oh, yay!! Good to hear. Can’t wait to watch. 🙂

4. Skarrah says:

So much potential! 😀

5. T. H. Mafi says:

hahah you are too cute!!

6. Dan_Phi says:

Oh good, it’s not a problem with my browser not refreshing this page properly 🙂
    Glad to hear the new season is a winner so far. I’m looking forward to it getting over here in a couple weeks.

7. Leisa says:

Oh man, I can’t wait to see the new season!

8. Mardel says:

I really liked David Tennant as the Doctor. I’ve never seen the new one on anything, but his face (now this is really, very shallow of me) bugs me – a lot. His eyebrows are much lighter than his hair, (for one thing) However, I am looking forward to the new season, it looks very kick-ass.

LOL!! That’s so funny about his eyebrows – I know what you mean. I love his look, though, because he has a very unique face. It’s interesting and animated. He looks sort of… alien. Which works for the character! 🙂

9. Esssjay says:

I loved the first episode possibly more than anything in the previous season. Maybe I’m just excited about the newness of it all, lol.

I know what you mean – it’s cool to have that breath of fresh air. Much as I loved DT, I think we needed it. 🙂

10. Dawn Y. says:

Kaz,

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!! Oh, YES!!! My husband and I have been eagerly counting down to when the newest Doctor Who arrives on BBC America. Because we know *gulp* the episode will probably be available on the cable On Demand function a day later. Oh joy!!! CANNOT WAIT!!! (okay, yes, just a wee bit excited over here). Ever since he got me hooked on the newest Doctor Who, we have become fanatics. Okay, strike that – he already was one. It’s lovely, after all this time together, we can still find new things to share with each other.

Question – you said you are back in the Revision Cave? I guess I missed that. Don’t get to see you as much anymore. Hope all is going well with you! Looking forward to reading Iron Witch when it comes out next year.

The Revision Cave = for a project I’m working on for my agent. This is a book we’re hoping to go out on sub with later this year. 🙂